Wednesday, March 21, 2012


I had an "egg-cellent" time this morning at WCAX Channel 3 with Keagan Harsha and Molly Smith in the wee hour of 6:25am (thanks guys- you kept me right on track!). It was a short segment about Ukrainian egg decorating and how they are made. A shout out to Cat for inviting me to the studio! I tried to fit in as much as I could in the time allotted. For those of you who missed it or are intrigued to see the elaborate process from start to finish, you are in luck!

My last Ukrainian egg demonstration for the Easter season will be at Frog Hollow Craft Center on Church Street in Burlington, Vermont on Saturday, March 24th  from 12:00pm-3:00pm. Come down, have a late breakfast or early lunch, do some shopping downtown, and come and see all of the other wonderful artisans who are represented at Frog Hollow with me! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I found these pictures on Google. I was making my own post of Pysanky. I added 2 of your images and linked your blog. These are absolutely beautiful and amazing!!
    it's ardenbijou.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete